torsdag 19 november 2009

Uncle Urri I & II from Kolingen

Reform at Myspace
Digg Us
Buy our albums
Review of Uncut & Lo-Fi
Reform's GrIndie award
Check out Reform at Facebook
Opinions about Reform at DN Påstan(Swedish)
Visit A&R Jesper Bergman and receive 2 barcodes (UPC) for free!

Here is another tune from Kolingen. In fact, it consists of two tunes: Uncle Urri from Reformed and Uncle Urri II. It was Peter's idea two make a medley and I thought it was a very good idea and so (as I've already told you), on December 5 we will record this medley at SAE with engineer Mats Wergelius. Enjoy!



Have a nice evening!
Jesper

1 kommentar:

  1. If anyone is wondering what me and Anders are doing right at the beginning of this clip I can enlighten the interested reader that we are looking for my E-Bow that had fallen of my amp. This is not the first time strange things have to that peculiar little device. It disappeared completely during a gig at a small pub in Borlänge in 2002 only to turn up behind the bar several days later.

    /Peter

    SvaraRadera