söndag 1 november 2009

Original Member Leaves Reform, and Uncut & Lo-Fi is Available from CDBABY

Reform at Myspace
Digg Us
Buy Our Albums
Check out Reform at Facebook
Opinions about Reform at DN Påstan(Swedish)
Visit A&R Jesper Bergman and receive 2 barcodes (UPC) for free!

Hi all you Reformers!

Reform has been offered a recording session at SAE on December 12.

I am thinking of two possible tunes to record:

1. Unmajor
2. Uncle Urri II

Tell me if you have an opinion: info@reform-music.com

Long time collaborator, friend and fellow musician Johan Klaeson/Glasson will be leaving Reform after the gig on the 9th. Since is is one of the original members he has helped creating the sound that defines Reform. For some time back Johan has had a project together with Alexander Wiig, from the second line-up of Reform. I am really looking forward to hear some of it. I am sure it is great! I will keep you informed since I will follow their project with genuine interest. Good luck to them!!!

If you have an opinion about the choice of guitarist, just mail me: info@reform-music.com. I have some guitarist in mind myself. I won't tell you who they are yet.

Uncut & Lo-Fi is now available from CDBABY both physically and digitally.

Reform: uncut & lo-fi


Talk to you soon!
Jesper

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar