söndag 11 april 2010

Reform from Stampen and some Hong Kong psyche by Teddy Robin & the Playboys

Reform at Myspace
Digg Reformed
Digg Uncut & Lo-Fi
Buy our albums
Review of Uncut & Lo-Fi
Reform's GrIndie award
Check out Reform at Facebook
Opinions about Reform at DN Påstan(Swedish)
Visit A&R Jesper Bergman and receive 2 barcodes (UPC) for free!

Dear reformers!

I hope you have had a beautiful Easter!

I also hope that you enjoyed the Tax Vobiscum video from Stampen. I noticed that the synchronisation was a bit bad so I have uploaded a new version, which I will publish here today along with tune number two, Three Part Dream, from the same concert.





Here follows yet another clip with Carl-Eiwar Sect from the Backstage Festival 2009. The tune is from the late 60s and it was originally performed by a group from Hong Kong called Teddy Robin & the Playboys.



Here follows the original:



Enjoy!
Jesper

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar