torsdag 13 augusti 2009

Jam from the vault!

Reform at Myspace
Digg Us
Buy Our Albums
Check out Reform at Facebook
Opinions about Reform at DN Påstan (Swedish)

Greetings!

I found a recording of Anders, Peter and I jamming. It was recorded in January this year. The song is quite a nice piece and I call it Unmajor since it changes between A minor and F major. If you have a better name, don't hesitate to suggest it to me (info@reform-music.com). We have tried this theme with Reform and it worked nicely. We will probably play it on September 12 at Stockholm Fusion Club.

Enjoy!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Moses Talbot, the music director/co-station manager at ProgPositivity Radio, now has Reformed in circulation.

I also urge you to join the Reform Facebook group. It is always nice to be in contact with our fans!

Take care!
Jesper

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar